100% organic cotton
- GOTS certified
What makes us the world's kindest bib?
Kind to the planet: Orange bibs are 100% eco-friendly, with a fully sustainable supply chain
Kind to baby: Orange bibs are made of 100% organic cotton and vegetable dye - no harmful chemicals for baby's skin
Kind to parents: Orange bibs are big (so less mess) and they're orange - so they don't stain like white bibs
Why orange bibs?
Orange bibs - If it's orange, it's green
We created our famous orange colouring so your baby's food wouldn't leave a stain on the bib. We made our whole supply chain sustainable, so the bib wouldn't leave a stain on the planet. Orange bibs are the most eco-friendly baby bibs in the world.
Finally, a baby bib with a fully sustainable supply chain
- Orange bibs yarn is GOTS certified, meaning it is environmentally friendly and socially responsible
- The fabric of the bib is 100% organic cotton which is grown and produced without toxic chemicals
- We use certified vegetable dye to create our famous orange colour, using no harmful substances
- All orange bibs are transported by sea instead of air
- Our packaging is 100% biodegradable